Welcome to the GATE (Gifted and Talented Education) class at Cedar Creek Middle School.
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Blogs, Twitter, and Education
In well-written, complete sentences, explain your views on using blogs or twitter in the classroom. How can it be a useful educational tool? Or, why is it not?
I believe that blogs can be very useful in the classroom as a means for every student to ready the assignments and be able to respond. I also think that social networks such as Twitter and MySpace should not be used because of the number of people that have access to the blog.
i think it is and its not useful ,it useful to people to do it right.but sadly not all people use bloging and twitter efectively ,they would have twice the temptation to do thing like chat with friends about unscholastic subject.
I believe it could be useful if we worked very often on computers, but in a classroom i believe just put a question on the board, and let us answer. I think that would be better than a blog.
I dont really like blogging because honestly i like to use a pen and paper alot easier. And the computers take longer and i think it might take up alot of our time and id rather us just talk as a class. So in all I think blogging isnt a good idea. -Sarah :) <3
I believe that blogs can be very useful in the classroom as a means for every student to ready the assignments and be able to respond. I also think that social networks such as Twitter and MySpace should not be used because of the number of people that have access to the blog.
ReplyDeletei think it is and its not useful ,it useful to people to do it right.but sadly not all people use bloging and twitter efectively ,they would have twice the temptation to do thing like chat with friends about unscholastic subject.
ReplyDeleteI don't think blogging will help us because it will take up time we dont have. Jarod
ReplyDeleteMy opinion on bloging is that it is stupid if you want to talk to sombody you can find them in public and talk to them for real.
ReplyDelete-kory m-
I believe it could be useful if we worked very often on computers, but in a classroom i believe just put a question on the board, and let us answer. I think that would be better than a blog.
ReplyDeleteChance M.
I do not like to blog. Period. so I think it is not a bad idea to use twitter in class.
ReplyDeleteThis is kaleb signing out
I dont really like blogging because honestly i like to use a pen and paper alot easier. And the computers take longer and i think it might take up alot of our time and id rather us just talk as a class. So in all I think blogging isnt a good idea.
ReplyDelete-Sarah :) <3